- Individual: $100.00 – $150.00
- Couples: $100.00 – $150.00
- Family: $150.00
- Groups: $25.00 – $45.00
Please review each therapist & the insurance they accept. Each therapist may accept different insurances.
- Tufts commercial and public plans
- Always Partners
- United Healthcare/UBH
- Harvard Pilgrim
* With Wellfleet we need to call to confirm
Important Information About Insurance
- Copays. Knowing what your copay will be for outpatient mental health services. Copays will vary depending on your specific plan.
- Deductibles. Calling your insurance and asking them if you have a deductible and what that is. If you have a deductible that means you will need to pay out of pocket for any mental health services until your deductible is meant. Typically, once the deductible is met, you will then only have the copay. Sometimes Mental Health service may be excluded from the deductible. It’s very important to call and get the specifics for your policy. The above statement is a general understanding which may not explain your specific plan. We write this to inform you around understanding the costs and to avoid any unnecessary costs to you. As a part of intake / process we will go over the cost of sessions.
A place for healing, understanding, potential and connection.
Get in Touch
To schedule a consultation or to learn more about the practice and services please reach out to us at:
Worthington, MA 01098
Before your first session we request that you call your insurance to find out about copays and deductibles. Any questions please ask upon consultation.